Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Was: Re: [DSII] Genre - now about mini. production - sort of OT

Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

From: j a c <journeyman2000@j...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:27:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

Speaking of stealth, where are the NI stealth rules?

Thanks

Jim Clem
Full Thrust Site http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 07:50:55 -0800 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<schoon@aimnet.com> writes:
>>As you know, I'm making the New Israel fleet with stealth hulls (and
>>therefore house rules). However, I have been thinking about making
>>_another_ NI fleet using only FB systems, for situations where house
>>rules are different or dis-allowed.
>
>I think that this would be a good call. It's important to seperate
>canonical from "house" creations.
>

>Schoon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Was: Re: [DSII] Genre - now about mini. production - sort of OT