Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

RE: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:49:14 -0800
Subject: RE: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

I've always been especially partial to the illo of the PA trooper
getting
greased by the G.E.V. on the back of the gev booklet....

heh..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

OGRE