Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Re: [FTA] Alternates wanted

Re: Gaming area

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:21:52 EST
Subject: Re: Gaming area

<< It is probably possible to translate the Cinematic movement to a
hexmap,
 but I'm not sure I want to try :-/

 Later,

 Oerjan Ohlson
 oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

 "Life is like a sewer.
 - Hen3ry >>
I tried using an FT2.0 like movement system after trying the
triplanetary
movement system (interesting, BTW) what I did was make it to that you
only
have six headins, it also took two thrust points to do one heading
change, it
was interesting to play, and with no minis to wory about moving around
you can
play it on the go.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question Next: Re: [FTA] Alternates wanted