Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Next: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:56:47 PST
Subject: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question

This makes the most sense to me, and seems like it would capture the
original feel the best.  Now if I only knew which box my Ogre bits
were in to write up full stats . . .

Someone up to the challange?  Write up DS2 stats for the conventinal
vechicals and then use those stats to generate a piece by piece Ogre.
Treat each different system on the original as a different target with
its own armor and all.

I'll give it a shot.  I love Ogre, first wargame I ever bought.  The old

little plastic bag, with cut out counters, and NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!!!

8^)

Now, I'm designing a couple of combat drones (essentially cruise
missiles) for the NCS army.  Since they have robot brains, I'm currently

planning to calculate the costs of the drones, and then double that to
reflect the cost of the robotic systems.  Does that sound reasonable??

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Next: Re: Vulnerability of Ogres: Plus a DSII question