Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [slightly OT]Re: Random Name Generator

Ogre for Re: [DSII] Genre

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:14:22 -0600
Subject: Ogre for Re: [DSII] Genre

Donald queried:
***
Did you guys simulate the BPC armor the ogre has?
This makes the ogres need no support....  That is what makes them great!

Yes I play ogre/gev too...the version previous to the minis version.

Donald Hosford
***

Well, biphase polycarbide armor was more PSB than system. However, I'd
think
somekind of ablative armor would be good for mimicing the 'meters thick'
that
would supposedly defeat even small nukes.

Of course, it's been quite awhile since I played even limited DSII, so
if I'm
forgetting systems already present, forgive me, but is there hull
integrity
checkoff for vehicles? Another possible addition to make the Ogres more
like the
fluff.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DSII] Genre Next: Re: [slightly OT]Re: Random Name Generator