Prev: Re: [DS2]Hammer's Slammers [Attn: Jon(GZG)](was Re:Genre) Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

Re: [DS2]Hammer's Slammers [Attn: Jon(GZG)](was Re:Genre)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 00:21:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS2]Hammer's Slammers [Attn: Jon(GZG)](was Re:Genre)

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Paul Lesack wrote:

> Is this the Hammer's Slammer's stuff I found here?
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/slammin-the-dirt.html
>
> If it is, your HTMLizing will go much faster. . .:)

Umm, yea, that's the same thing I'd intended to HTMLize. Who's
site's that one? (Sorry, I shouldn't pst relies after a night out on the
town...)(several botles of wine get to u, as do serveral beers..)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--
    -- House Rules, Photos, GW Autobasher, Fantasy Wargaming, and more--