Prev: Re: [OT] GWbasher Next: Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)

[DS2]Hammer's Slammers [Attn: Jon(GZG)](was Re:Genre)

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:40:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [DS2]Hammer's Slammers [Attn: Jon(GZG)](was Re:Genre)

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Andrew & Alex wrote:

> Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> wrote:
> >The powerguns aren't in the DSII book...
>     Yes. That's right. But the Hammer's Slammers supplement seems to
be the
> only other thing written by Jon Tuffley and does seem like a
supplement to
> DSII and could be considered a part of the DSII book.

I have the Hammer's Slammers rules in a txt file somewhere. I can't send
attatchments out, but with Jon's permission I can HTMLize it and post it
to my website in short order.

Jon? Any problem with my sticking the rules on my website? Original
author
credit, etc, properly given and that sort of thing...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--
    -- House Rules, Photos, GW Autobasher, Fantasy Wargaming, and more--

Prev: Re: [OT] GWbasher Next: Re: Fighters for FT (Con't)