Prev: Re: [OT-LIST] Unsupported character sets Next: Re: Byzantine humor (or: Battle of the Johns)

RE: Ogres for Re: [DSII] Genre

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:38:22 -0800
Subject: RE: Ogres for Re: [DSII] Genre

The giant Star Wars game is run by Sci-Fi supply out of Orlando (my
former
haunt) and the guys actually did some work for me on a project. I
actually
rammed the Star Destroyer with my Nebula Frigate, leading to it's
subsequent
destruction (My AND the Star Destroyers..) Quite a hoot. There was one
of
those annoying ***hole wanna-bees on the other side that had already
pissed
off half the con. We called in 8 Squads of B and X wing fighters on his
Imperial Patrol cruiser the First turn. Felt REAL good......

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Lovely,