Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: [OT] GWbasher

Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:06:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

John Leary wrote:

> > What?  You're saying that the NAC and ESU negotiators went to an IF
> > planet (!) and then when their top diplomats get blown up, they let
the
> > IF run the investigation?
>
>      'LET' is hardly an option.   The best the NAC and ESU can do in
> this
> situation is OFFER to assist the IF authorities in the invertigation.

And the Islamic Federation hosts the conference, blows up the diplomats,
refuses NAC and ESU access to the crime scene, and the best thing they
can do is to assume the other did it?

I presume you're not as stupid as you assume the NAC/ESU are, or you'd
be incapable of finding the on switch on the computor.	In fact, nothing
this remotely stupid has been done in the history of stupid.  This goes
beyond stupid.	This is stupid to nth power.  This is stupid so dense
and compressed, this is neutronium stupid.

I much prefer Laserlight's version of events.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation! Next: [OT] GWbasher