Prev: Re: [DS II] Flamethrowers Next: Re: [OT-LIST] Unsupported character sets

Re: [DSII] Genre

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:23:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Genre

Plenty of Pan-European Fencers around; not my favorite, but I couldn't
resist
them on sale. I've two in-blister.

Also three Mark V's out of blister (one painted, others not), or is it
four
(only enough weopens for two of 'em, but easy enough to bash)? And one
of the
rare Mark III's.

Anyway, I'll probably try to use one of the V's and a Fencer as
temptation to
draw contestants to a DSII tourney in the fall at Tactikhan in Denver.
Haven't
decided what would be interesting for FTII participants. Maybe some old
blisters
of SpaceFleet 'nids and Imperials. Have a few of those...

The_Beast

PERRYG1@aol.com on 02/20/99 03:37:56 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 To:	  gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

 cc:	  (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

<<
 I recently purchased two (!) Ogres, already have a Scotia Rolling
 Thunder, and I also got two big grav tanks, so I've been thinking about
 an Imperial Dinochrome Turma.	:) >>

Where did you find the Ogres!

Perry

Prev: Re: [DS II] Flamethrowers Next: Re: [OT-LIST] Unsupported character sets