Prev: GZG - East Coast Convention - One week to go Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:11:50 -0800
Subject: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

Jerry,

     I guess this will come under the heading of 'thing to do
when you get home.'

For your consideration.

Bye for now,
John L.

     I this suggested list be worked by Jerry, Nyrath, and the
person/group doing the the power/s involved.

The following locations need to be placed on the map,
if this has not already happened:

>From the MT timeline.

1) 2183 - Lagos IV system - off the Pan African rim.
   suggest: CD 65'599 (5 0'clock from lowest PAU star.

2) 2184 - Angel II system - near the NAC
   suggest Sm24 - 8pm from Kravak coreward incursion arrow

3) 2185 - Sulaxar system  - near the NAC and ESU
   suggest GJ2147 - east of the NAC and ESU 'arrowhead points east'

4) 2186 - Caleb system	  - a system inportant to the ESU
   suggest - Caleb if it exists, or CP-45'10150

5) 2187 - Rheinhold system - Rot Hafen ?

6) starbase 13 - unidentified NAC system close to FSE
   suggest - CD-23'332 just below the swiss flag on the map

7) 2133 - Bretonneux, Doullens, Compville
   suggest three current systems have these names added.

8)	- Stig iV - unknown

>From the FT timeline.

1) 2096 - New Isreal @ Epsilon indi system

2) 2098 - LLAR moves to Santa Rico in the LLAR

3) 2099 - Albion settled in the NAC

4) 2127 - Nova Moskva in the ESU

5) 2132 - Chi Dracones VII - NAC and ESU clash.

6) 2163 - New Riyadh in IF area

7) 2173 - SUMANI IV incident - NAC and ESU reps killed by IF
	  suggest a system in/near the IF area

8) 2176 - Non human items on rim world in Indonesian space.

I feel that the inclusion of these locations is important in
tying these locations to the map and giving new players a
means by which they can get a 'feel' for the background.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: GZG - East Coast Convention - One week to go Next: Re: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!