Prev: Re: [FTA] Alternates wanted Next: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...

Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:27:12 -0500
Subject: Jerry's Going Away on Vacation!

Hi everybody,

I'm off on vacation for the next week, so I won't be making any updates
to either the GZG-L Mailing List Web Archives, or the GZGPedia Test
Site.
I hope to see a bunch of you at GZG-ECC II, in one week.

Take care everybody, and see you in a week and a bit.

Later,
Jerry

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: [FTA] Alternates wanted Next: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply...