Prev: GZG service and stands (was: assembling FT minis) Next: East Coast Con

RE: Full Trek with Fleetbook rules?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:30:35 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Trek with Fleetbook rules?

> I remember that some gentleman on this list was
> working on adapting the old Classic Star Trek
> to the Fleet Book rules.
>
> I was just curious as to what their status was.

For last year's GenCon I did these conversions to Fleet Book rules (with
much help from Alan's FT2 conversions)	I created ship displays for they
with FB icons over real nice top views of the ships I found on the web.
Each sheet includes a Federation DN, 2xCAs, and 4xDDs and is in a gif
format.

Anyone who wants a copy, just email me directly and I'll send one your
way.

Dean
dean.gundberg@noridian.com

Prev: GZG service and stands (was: assembling FT minis) Next: East Coast Con