Prev: Full Trek with Fleetbook rules? Next: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

RE: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:24:53 +1100
Subject: RE: Figs for DSII and SGII

Heh, heh, heh....
I've got over 50 of the mechanoid mongrels....
Looking forward to roasting overconfident GW munchkins at Conquest.

Melbourne players tremble when they find out I'm entered in a
tournament....
heh, heh, heh...

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy