Prev: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: Online Game Stores

Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@c...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:10:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

I've been using nails to base small spacecraft. They give a really nice
height, and are very cheap. The head goes on a penny, and the pointy
end I trim with a wire cutter to providde a (mostly) flat surface for
mounting the ship on.

Should work well for grav armor also.

At 4:41 PM -0800 2/18/99, Christopher K Smith wrote:
>>The way i did mine (the dreaded Blood Hawk Cav!! Grim and perilous
>>Mercs!)
>>was to use transparent bases to plastic flying stands. Just mounted
>>them on
>>the clear plastic bubble. I am thinking of re-mounting them using an
>>inverted mental tack glued to a penny for each with the tank inpaled
>>in the
>>spiky bit...
>>
>>Michael Wikan
>

>Nice idea about the tack thing, I just happen to have a bunch of those
>laying around.  Pennies are pretty easy to come by.
>
>Christopher K Smith
>02ME Auburn University
>Dirtside II-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/dsII.html
>Battleforce-- http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck/btech.html

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: Online Game Stores