Prev: Re: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing Next: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:43:31 -0800
Subject: RE: [DS2]-Grav Tank Basing

"Whack!!Whack" The Narn Bat squad smacks me around for spelling errors.

The Kharee does not look with favor on spelling mistakes..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell