Prev: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic Next: [OT] Re: [ADMIN] List mods

Re: [MISC] Web Pages

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:20:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [MISC] Web Pages

John C wrote:

> of nothing but large gifs.  But, hey: it's a page of counters....).
The
> only page that mixes a lot of text with a lot of graphics is the
> Illuminati fleet page, which has an SSD for each ship.  I'm going to
be
> redoing the page over the next week or two, bringing it more in line
> with the revised Illuminati doctrine, and I was wondering about
people's
> opinions of SSDs.

I'm strongly considering adding some to my page, and I'm to most
anti-graphics person I know--I've got exactally one and it's not going
to take up permenant residence.  But since each of my ship stats is on a
seperate small page, it shouldn't add too much to throw up an SSD.

> Of course, when I do the DSII page, I'm going to include record sheets
> for everything--tables, not graphics, but that's another debate.  I'm
> still not using frames, though!

Gotta have your DSII stats!  I stick 'em on a seperate page or at the
bottom of the page.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic Next: [OT] Re: [ADMIN] List mods