Prev: Re: [MISC] Web Pages Next: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic

[FT] Battlefleet Gothic

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:04:49 PST
Subject: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic

For those curious about the prices of the Battlefleet Gothic stuff, this

is from the GW U.S. Newsletter.  Be afraid....
		      *****
Battlefleet Gothic New Releases

Many of you might remember the old Space Fleet game, and
the promise to one day make it into a much bigger game - that
day is here!

Set during a major Chaos incursion into Imperial space, the
game includes full rules for the Chaos and Imperial fleets, plus
rules for Ork and Eldar raiding fleets.  You also get campaign
rules as well, to stretch games into linked settings and work in
ship & crew improvements (and damage!).

The game comes complete with Rulebook, counters, dice,
range rulers, playsheets, and 8 incredible new plastic ship
sprues which can be assembled into a variety of the large
Imperial and Chaos Cruisers (including Gothic class cruisers, of
course!)

05   Battlefleet Gothic (big box game)	$59.99

We also have a full assortment of ships coming too, of course,
for Imperial and Chaos fleets.	In future months, look for Eldar
and Ork ships, plus escort and transport ships, system defense
ships, and more.  We're planning to introduce even more rules
and fleets in White Dwarf as well, so keep your scopes peeled
for more there!

1541 Blackstone Fortress  (huge pewter space station)  $29.99
8201B  Imperial Cobra Class Destroyers
       (4 ships/blister)  $8.49
1540  Chaos Desolator Battleship (pewter ship kit)  $32.99
		       *****

In addition, I saw a picture of the contents in the new White Dwarf.  As

already noted, the ships look good if you like that kind of thing (I,
frankly, do) and they include a nice planet template--looks to be about
1 foot across--in the box as well.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

Prev: Re: [MISC] Web Pages Next: Re: [FT] Battlefleet Gothic