Prev: Re: [FT]Population minimums Next: Re: [FT]Population minimums

RE: [FT] upcoming conventions

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:44:18 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] upcoming conventions

Steve Jackson must be pretty active at the cons this year.  He'll be
down here in OZ in 6 weeks for Conquest'99 (apparently he'll be running
a game of Killer as well as a few tabletops. Sniper anyone?)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy