Prev: [SGII] Spotters for snipers Next: Re: kra'Vakspeak

Re: [SGII] Spotters for snipers

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:25:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Spotters for snipers

Kelvin spake thusly upon matters weighty:

I wrote them. Jed Sadler had them up on the USG2WWWP or whatever he
calls it - they never did get further than a draft. Mail me off
list if he doesn't have em and I'll try to get you a copy over the
next few days.

> Hi!
>
> I seem to remember some time ago there was a discussion about rules
for
> sniper/spotter teams in Stargrunt.  I was wondering if anyone has
rules for
> them on a website for perusal and where I can find it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> -Kelvin....

> "Sorry, Captain.  We thought you were dead."
>	  "I was.  I'm better now."

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [SGII] Spotters for snipers Next: Re: kra'Vakspeak