Prev: [DS] size restriction on walkers Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:04:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

>Laserlight  (that's me) wrote:
>
>> Those who have read this far may also wish to discuss the
effectiveness
(or
>> lack) of grav vehicles on microgravity bodies.

John Atkinson penned:
>That's not all that would be affected by designing a force to fight
>on/in asteroids.
(snippage)
>Seems to me that most of the Alarishi forces would be nothing but
>straight power armor teams, with a handful of Powered Engineer teams
for
>support.

That's about what I figured.  Power Infantry + Infantry Walkers (for the
larger corridors).  Combat Engineers (PA).  Maybe a few teams with
guided
missiles to bag landing craft on their way in.

Prev: [DS] size restriction on walkers Next: Re: assemblying FT minis