Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: [FTA] Positions filled

Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:27:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII

At 08:23 AM 2/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>SG Figs:
>
>I picked up a bunch of Hobby Products/Metal Magic "Spacelords" figs
>(25 mm) on clearance. [snip]
>it was almost impossible to get restock.

That probably has something to do with the fact that the Metal Magic
figs
have been out of production for, oh, three or four years now, I think.
Maybe more; I'm pretty sure it's not less.

I've been trying, off and on, to find more of the Shigaru; I've got a
set
of six elites(?) that have the lightsaber-like swords, that I may use as
CC squad (a la GW, I guess, but whatever ^_^ ) but only two Shigaru, one
with a regular gun, one with a heavy weapon.

[snicker-snack]
>Yes, I'm cheap: I always check the clearance bins and the Toy
>Liquidator for bargains. 'Course, I also grab

...?  Yes?

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: [FTA] Positions filled