Prev: kra'Vakspeak Next: Testing some mods again

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: "mrjohn" <mrjohn@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:27:16 -0700
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

I would be willing to agree with the temporary stock outages and the
fact
that as someone pointed out that a lot of game stores don't want to
stock
it.  However the situation was that late september my wife ordered the
Minis.	At that time she also prepaid and while it was a truly epic
order
I'm sure that over a $100 dollars of minis is fairly large for this
store.
I received the final package of figures in the middle of December.  All
the
while getting the excuse that it was all Geo-Hex's fault.   Now I'm not
one
that expects to be able to place an order on monday and pick up the
figures
on the following Friday.  But I would think that they should be
available
within 30 days.   Basically what I would like to know preferably from
Geo-Hex and KR is whether or not this is the true case?  Am I right in
keeping loyalties to the local store or should I start ordering Directly
from Geo-Hex?	Using the prices that are posted on the website an $80
dollar order would allow me to break even when compared to the local
taxes
vs shipping costs.  I would happily move this off of the list but I
don't
really have a direct email address for KR.

Mike Johnson