Prev: RE: assemblying FT minis Next: [ADMIN] List mods

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:43:33 -0600
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

On 2/16/99 1:47 PM -MWS- wrote:

>If you do switch to plastic bases, *please* don't completely
discontinue the
>current pewter base - I'd like to be able to buy them as replacements
to the
>plastic ones. :)

Add another voice to this cause.  I too will purchase separate packs of
bases if they are no longer included as part of the regular miniatures
sets.  In fact...  I'd prefer it this way as I mount my ships so they
can
be detached for more convenient transport, removing the chance of
ship-to-nib-to-stand damage.

Kevin Walker			 Mac / Windows Developer
sage@millcomm.com		 Software Engineer
Rochester  MN  USA		 Currently Available for Hire!!!

Prev: RE: assemblying FT minis Next: [ADMIN] List mods