Prev: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:36:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Someone wrote:

> Tim Jones wrote:
> >
> > Looks fine - takes longer to load. thought about rollovers on the
new
> > buttons. Drop shadows may be a bit too offset. Is the bottom
background
> > meant to be a single graded tone, I get a pattern effect so it looks
like
> > cloth (plaid)
>
>	The background in the tables are supposed to be a green grid on
black
> for a "high tech" look.

Maybe make the green bits a bit more obvious, then - it looked kind of
like grey & black plaid for me too. (Netscape 4.5 at 800x600)

How'd you do the sun flares off the letters? They look good - was it
entirely hand-drawn in Paint Shop Pro or is there a little lens-flare
filter somewhere I haven't found yet in the program?

The link graphics look good too...now you need to finish coding the HTML
for active links!

Nice work,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.