Prev: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP. Next: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:52:09 -0800
Subject: RE: Sneak Peek of Improved UFTWWWP.

OoohHHHoooohhhh...Snazzy!! The Narn Regime officially Sanctions your
efforts!

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell