Prev: Kra'Vak figs (was: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC) Next: [FTA] Call for Players - For The Alliance!

Re: Kra'Vak figs (was: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC)

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:37:11 +1000
Subject: Re: Kra'Vak figs (was: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC)

At 12:13 AM 2/17/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Wait 'till you see the new Kra'Vak Riding Beast and rider that we've
just
>had made - scaly, hairy, tusked and spiky-tailed.....	:)
>(Out now, BTW!)
>
>Jon (GZG)

Hmmm....Jon if you keep this up, I'll never pay off my mortgage. I take
it
they'll will be on their way to Nic at Eureka? I like th sounds of this.
		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Kra'Vak figs (was: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC) Next: [FTA] Call for Players - For The Alliance!