Prev: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC Next: Kra'Vak figs (was: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC)

Re: NSL. Style and Uniforms

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 23:20:51 +0000
Subject: Re: NSL. Style and Uniforms

	A bit late I know but then I've some annoying thing called "JOB"
keeping
me from my terminal. Do you really want to be that bright? Austrian (as
opposed to Hungarian) senior and staff officers wore white coats or
jackets
and bright (very bright) red pants. This really doen't vary much until
the
Austro-Prussian war (1860's?) and then I don't know what happens but the
are probably wearing a basic uniform similar (but much fancier) the the
other ranks which was a blue/gray somewhere between WWI French blue and
WWI
German "Feldgrau". Wargames Foundry do some excellent Napoleonic period
Austrians in 25mm including a range of officers although most are
mounted
on a horse. Their range is pretty big so you should find a Blucher
figure
(but you should be looking for a Charles or a Mack). Hope this helps.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au