Prev: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply... Next: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:53:41 -0500
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

Thomas Anderson wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Los wrote:
>
> > RANT MODE ON
> > For me there's no more annoying or frustrating thing than trying to
assembly
> > these poorly casted Full thrust minis.
> > RANT MODE OFF
>
> i haven't had too bad a time - my Petrograd went together perfectly.
> however, i must say that i still haven't figured out how to get the
stem
> of the command section of by nac BB to stick into the hole in the
> engineering section; i think more trimmage is called for ...
>
> Tom

Either trimmage or drilling.  I recently assembled a flotilla of NAC
Battleships for the GZG-ECC game convention and I had to both drill
the hulls and trim the booms for assembly.  Some worked out better
than others.

Jon

Prev: Re: Was: assemblying FT minis Now: about supply... Next: Re: Geohex and GZG-ECC