Prev: RE: Population math help! Next: Re: NSL. Style and Uniforms

Re: [SGII] Supression

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:27:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII] Supression

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> Los wrote:
>
> > Of course some races are legit with the no fear no casualties IMO,
> for
> > example, Tyrannids or SST Arachnids. But they should be balanced
> with
> > much more rigid control systems or whatever.
>
> Not sure what SST stands for, but the Starfire (TFG/SDS) Arachnids
> *did*

STAR SHIP TROOPERS!!!!

Oh by teh way I really did love them arachnids from Weber's book. (one
of my favorite.) To me one of teh coolest things about that book was our
complete and utter inability to ever decypher a single Arachnid
communication.	The human race never did and never will no, what was
motivating them etc etc, very cool.

Plus they ate humans....

Los

Prev: RE: Population math help! Next: Re: NSL. Style and Uniforms