Prev: Re: Star Trek Weapon Next: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:55:50 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Los wrote:

> RANT MODE ON
> For me there's no more annoying or frustrating thing than trying to
assembly
> these poorly casted Full thrust minis.
> RANT MODE OFF

i haven't had too bad a time - my Petrograd went together perfectly.
however, i must say that i still haven't figured out how to get the stem
of the command section of by nac BB to stick into the hole in the
engineering section; i think more trimmage is called for ...

Tom

Prev: Re: Star Trek Weapon Next: Re: [OT] Starfire economics/large battles was Re: Space Stations