Prev: Re: [SGII] Supression Next: Re: [SGII] Supression

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:34:54 -0500
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

Beth Fulton wrote:

> G'day Chris,
>
> >nic@eureka?	What is this, or more specifically, where is this?
>
> That would be Nic Robson of Eureka Minatures in
> Australia. One of the best guys to get your figs off
> (shameless plug from ecstatic customer). He can be
> found at

Note:  When Geohex came out with the dismounted OUDF Gravbike troops, I
wanted some Grav Bikes as well, and ordered them from Eureka.  Nic was
prompt and responsive, the minis were wonderful, and there were a few
samples thrown in to round out the package, one of whom has me hooked
(as soon as I can afford it) on the idea of painting up Indonesian
Commonwealth troops as policemen.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [SGII] Supression Next: Re: [SGII] Supression