Prev: NSL. Style and Uniforms Next: Re: ping?

assemblying FT minis

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:10:55 -0500
Subject: assemblying FT minis

RANT MODE ON
For me there's no more annoying or frustrating thing than trying to
assembly
these poorly casted Full thrust minis. Horrible flash, mismatched or non
existent holes, virtually no QA. It really makes wanting to put some
ships
together a dreadful thing. OTOH I assembled some Ft minis that I got
from
nic@Eureka, and they really are a joy. THEY GO TOGETHER LIKE THEY'RE
SUPPOSED
TOO, they're clean, smooth, and the holes actualyy fit for the mounts
without
any modification.
RANT MODE OFF

Los

Just had to say that while I was fresh from my latest experience...

(Of course now Kr'rt will know that I'm assembling reinforcements....)

Prev: NSL. Style and Uniforms Next: Re: ping?