Prev: RE: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: Re: Star Trek Weapon

Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 07:12:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List

Beth Fulton wrote:
> Now my turn. The IAS (Independent Antarctic States for those of you
have lost
> track of all the acronyms) have a background and fleet which is nearly
ready
> for public inspection (actually the fleet is ready, but I wanted to
present
> the
> package as a whole). Haven't decided what langaugae they speak yet -
maybe
> penguin english?  <Beth ducks and runs for cover>

	I actually found an Antarctica flag in some online flag
	database, I am using it in the starmap until you
	decide what you want.

	Let me know what kind of stars, how many, and who
	you are located near so I can figure out where
	to place IAS on the starmap.

Prev: RE: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: Re: Star Trek Weapon