Prev: Re: In defence of Monarchy Next: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

Re: Space Stations

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:29:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Space Stations

I have the second version of the Starfire Economics.  In that there is
no
adjustments to limit the number of ships...in one game,  after about 10
turns, we had a battle of over 150+ ships.  (our warppoints lead into a
"string of pearls" arrangement).  We never actually fought that battle,
because that system broke down.  (There aren't any games that can handle
mega
battles...)

Donald Hosford