Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

From: "Ahhh I've got you now!...what the hell do you mean I rolled 18 ones???!!! (B Fulton)" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:06:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

>>Try using old phone books shaped and glued for hills, does anyone know
were
>>get extruded foam?
>

>Home Depot, Lowe's etc sells closed cell styrene for insulation.  Don't
use
>spray paint as the propellant eats the styrofoam.  ...

Which is an effect I *like* to have for, say, impact-marked buildings,
or
for making terrain features (how many hills do you know are perfectly
round
and smooth and all that stuff? :)

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .