Prev: The Highest Duty, battle report Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:29:34 EST
Subject: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

<< > Hmm, the SciFi's Dune multi part TV movie is have troubles, darn,

 i read in the foreword to "Eye", a collection of frank herbert's short
 stories, that the shooting of the dune movie produced about six hours
of
 material, and that a mini-series was being mooted. this isn't the same
 mini-series, surely? not over a decade later!

Nope, there was a dune movie, I don't know any thing about it, exsept
that it
is not the dune that Frank wrote.

 > about the
 > other, I don't know, it might work, well just have to see how it is
done,
 > scripting and all.

 well, cgi allows for nice big fight scenes. the magic of cut and paste

 Tom >>
It's preaty cool what they can do now in days.
-Stephen

Prev: The Highest Duty, battle report Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns