Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:25:36 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

Some of us went over to Jim Bell's for a game last week and CGI kids
shows
were on like Shadow Raiders and Beast Wars.  My friend immediately said,

"Don't you think they could do some great stuff with Morrison's stuff ?"

He and I fell to discussing whether we'd rather see JLA or Doom Patrol
(which offered much stranger stuff).  That said, those shows are
approaching
the point where they could go mainstream.  There's just too big an
opening
for animation of all stripes on prime time, if it's aimed at adults.
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns