Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:57:16 EST
Subject: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

<< Personnaly I would love to see this SST project come to fruition
 especially if they use power armor. I was getting up Sunday mornings
for
 a while w/ my son to watch Beast Wars and was actually impressed with
 the graphics and some of the story. There were several times where main
 characters were killed off which made for fairly heavy scenes,
something
 not usually seen in kids programming.

Remeber Reboot (the cartoon)?
-Stephen

Next: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns