Prev: Re: M15.GIF map Next: Re: In defence of Monarchy

Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:13:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

My friend is in the "Military Book Club"  (Please note, this is NOT a
plug...)
And we saw a book titled "Maneuver Warfare".  We thought:  Great!  A
book on
tactics! and we ordered it.   We got the book, and came away thinking we
had
wasted our money.  We had thought it was about tactics in war...  I am
still not
sure what the book was trying to say, and I don't think I want to
know....
Anyway, it didn't seem to help my wargaming, except as a "hill" for the
mini's to
take...

Donald Hosford