Next: Re: M15.GIF map

Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:12:38 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

Personnaly I would love to see this SST project come to fruition
especially if they use power armor. I was getting up Sunday mornings for
a while w/ my son to watch Beast Wars and was actually impressed with
the graphics and some of the story. There were several times where main
characters were killed off which made for fairly heavy scenes, something
not usually seen in kids programming.

Los

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> << Hello All:
>
>	  I don't know whether to take this as good or bad news, so I'll
> leave it
>  up to you:
>
>	  http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=3039
>
>  Later,
>  Mark A. Siefert >>
> Hmm, the SciFi's Dune multi part TV movie is have troubles, darn,
> about the
> other, I don't know, it might work, well just have to see how it is
> done,
> scripting and all.
> -Stephen

Next: Re: M15.GIF map