Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

From: "jim clem" <travmind@h...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:28:31 PST
Subject: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:20:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Burger <burger00@camosun.bc.ca>
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Are you?

Me, I'm a left-wing warmonger... :)

================================

Hehehehe.  8^)	 In all honesty, I'm a peaceful, conservative, Christian

gentleman.  However, don't ever break into my house and threaten my
family.  Even people like me have certain conditions where kicking tail
is allowed, even required.

Ok, enough off topic.

Jim Clem, B.S.E.
Main Site:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891
Full Thrust:  http://www.geocities.com/area51/stargate/2891/ncs.html

"Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .