Prev: RE: FTMAP question Next: Battle Report Hex 916

Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:55:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

DracSpy wrote:

> << The THEL isn't a DSII system, so unless you create house rules for
it > you can't use it in DSII. It is under development (or already ready
for
>  deployment, if you believe TWA) in the real world - and in some
areas,
>  the real world is outpacing DSII :-/
>   >>

> What is a THEL?

You snipped your own quote, but you already said it yourself: a
weapon system designed to shoot down incoming artillery rounds.

I don't have the URL handy any longer, but it should be somewhere on the
TWA homepage (http://www.twa.com and then down one of the options).

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: FTMAP question Next: Battle Report Hex 916