Prev: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this.... Next: RE: FTMAP question

Re: Apology to Australians

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:09:49 +1000
Subject: Re: Apology to Australians

Michael Blair wrote:

> Sorry about the "in defense of monarchy" post, there was supposed to
be
> a smiley after the crack at Australians, no offense intended.

None taken (at least not by anyone who isn't IMHO rather sensitive)...
and I even steered it On Topic :). Given the Tuffleyverse, it's a fair
question for a _little_ discussion.

Besides which, Jerry Pournelle and Larry Niven did it first.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this.... Next: RE: FTMAP question