Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....

Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 01:57:13 EST
Subject: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

<< This is the 'inspiration' behind some of the better-quality Islamic
Fed
 forces.  Well, that and the Iraqi Order of Battle published in Command
 Post Magazine.  And someone's Stargrunt OOB posted somewhere.	:)  I
 liberated a 100-63 from an armoury in Maryland, one of the best and
most
 useful acquisitions I've made. . . I'm still looking for the other ones
 in the series, the ones dealing with lower-tech infantry-based forces
 and with low-intensity forces.

 John M. Atkinson >>
FM 100-63 is the Inf one, FM100-61 is the Tank one, if you want more FMs
(for
FREE!) goto ADTDL page at http://www.adtdl.army.mil/atdls.html, one of
the
best sites out there!
If anyone knows were the threat work sheet is I would like to know were
it is
(or get a copy of it) the one that has the tables that says if you are
using
green troops for a complex task you add 3 (or something else, I don't
remember
what it is) to your score and if that is more than 44 the mission sould
only
be ordered by the brigade commander.  I think that is is one of the
Platoon
Leader's Handbooks, but I can't find it any more.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . . Next: Re: OT: You guys aren't going to believe this....