Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .

Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:09:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> Check out FM 100-63 for ready made Opfors for DS2 and SG2.

*Whistle*

This is the 'inspiration' behind some of the better-quality Islamic Fed
forces.  Well, that and the Iraqi Order of Battle published in Command
Post Magazine.	And someone's Stargrunt OOB posted somewhere.  :)  I
liberated a 100-63 from an armoury in Maryland, one of the best and most
useful acquisitions I've made. . . I'm still looking for the other ones
in the series, the ones dealing with lower-tech infantry-based forces
and with low-intensity forces.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: [FTFB] Not ships, exactally. . .