Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns

Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:10:10 EST
Subject: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

<< Keep the guns & ammo, and use the tank for enforcing enviromental
 regulations..._there's_ a 'genuinely enviromentally friendly machine."

 ("What do you mean you're still dumping dioxins from your plant? You've
 been served enough notices!" **BOOM**) :)

That would work.

 > Ohhhh puhh-leeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!  Sounds like some of my Green friends.

 > They think I'm a right wing warmonger.

 Are you?

 Me, I'm a left-wing warmonger... :)

 > "Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
 > force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
 > even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper >>

Well, maybe the should read Clauswits (sp) he says that force is just
another
form of policial force, I agree.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Manuever warfare was:Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns