Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:20:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, jim clem wrote:

> A spokesman for Friends of the Earth, said he was delighted. "All they
> have
> to do now is remove the gun and ammunition to make this a genuinely
> environmentally friendly machine."

Keep the guns & ammo, and use the tank for enforcing enviromental
regulations..._there's_ a 'genuinely enviromentally friendly machine."

("What do you mean you're still dumping dioxins from your plant? You've
been served enough notices!" **BOOM**) :)

> Ohhhh puhh-leeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!  Sounds like some of my Green friends.
> They think I'm a right wing warmonger.

Are you?

Me, I'm a left-wing warmonger... :)

> "Only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use
> force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything,
> even prayer." -- H. Beam Piper

Great quote...

Rather off-topic,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Re: [DS2] Anti-Tank guns Next: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank