Prev: Re: [OT] Sig Next: Apology to Australians

Re: [OT]sig

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:34:35 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT]sig

Andrew & Alex wrote:

> >Ok, I finally HAVE to ask, WHAT is a MAERKLIN Wagon???
>     The name of the manufacturer of N scale railway wagons. Model
trains.

Actually, N scale is the one scale they DON'T do. I gauge, HO, and Z.

>     Maerklin is also spelled, if i recall correctly, Marklin.

It should really be Märklin, but the ä is often replaced by ae when
using a standard International English character set.

Oh yes, NSL ships all have at least one set in the "freizeitzimmer".
(says he VALIANTLY trying to get back on topic...)

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [OT] Sig Next: Apology to Australians