Prev: Re: [DS2,SG2] Future Tank Next: Re: FT and DS2 Interface

RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:03:27 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] AAR: NCS meets KV

I suggest you go back & read the FT rulebook.  Effectively, every weapon
except PDS requires a firecon to be used against ships (PTs require a
separate firecon).  This is the limiting factor of FT, you can't engage
more ships than you have firecons (except with PDS).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
They seek him here, they seek him there;
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive, Pimpernel.
	- 'The Scarlet Pimpernel', Baroness Emma Orkzy